93.3 WFLS /99.3 WVBX The Vibe, 96.9 The Rock WWUZ, GENERAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter/win the contest.
A complete list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Star Radio Group
616 Amelia St.
Fredericksburg, VA 22301
Station accepts no responsibility of liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance and/or use of the Prize. In addition, the Winner will be required to sign a release form to collect the Prize. Failure or refusal to sign such release form will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- One winner per household, per thirty day period unless noted for prizes valued at twenty dollars and higher.
- Employees and their immediate family members, of WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM, The Free Lance-Star Publishing Company, and contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
- All written entries become the property of WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM. Submitted entries cannot be returned. WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM will not be responsible for entries lost, stolen, destroyed, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or undeliverable after being mailed, hand delivered, e-mailed, faxed, or placed in a registration box.
- Certificates may be mailed upon request. WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM will not be responsible for prizes lost, stolen, or destroyed after being mailed or after pick-up by the winner or a designated representative of the winner. Bulky or irreplaceable prizes must be obtained at the radio station or at a designated client location.
- WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM offices are open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.. Offices are closed on holidays.
- Winners must show valid photo identification.
- Prizes including concert and event tickets must be claimed within 30 days or prizes become the property of WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM.
- Concert or event tickets must be claimed by 5 p.m. on the day of the performance or event. Unclaimed prizes become the property of WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM. Weekend event tickets must be claimed by 5 p.m. on the Friday or the last working day prior to the event.
- No cash substitutions or exchanges can be made for any prizes awarded on WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM. or at station events and appearances. Dated tickets or events can not be exchanged.
- A release must be signed as a condition of the winner and his/her guest receiving the prizes from WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM. Acceptance of a prize releases WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM, The Free Lance-Star Publishing Company, its sponsors, and agents from liability and claims concerning the prize.
- Winners and their guests grant WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM and its sponsors the right to use his/her name, image, recorded voice, and photograph to publicize and promote the contest, the radio stations, and the awarding of the prize, but not to advertise the sponsors and their services.
- Contests and prizes are offered at the discretion of WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM.
- WFLS-FM/WWUZ-FM/WVBX-FM reserve the right to terminate or change contests, the contest rules, or prizes, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though the changes may affect prizes and values already announced.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners are solely responsible for all costs/expenses associated with claiming their prizes that are not otherwise enumerated herein.
- Technical difficulties, such as loss of cellular signal or telephone connection, that interfere with a contest are not the responsibility of sponsors and will end that contestant's participation.
- You must be 18 or older to participate in a contest. Certain exceptions apply (21+ for events involving alcohol vendors).
Further questions concerning contest rules should be directed to Paul Johnson, Program Director (540) 374-5487